What I’m Thankful For In Life
Today is Thanksgiving. The day to be thankful for what you do have. Honestly, I’ve had lot of crazy things happen to me this year and I haven’t really thought about what I’m thankful for.
But now that I’m thinking about it I’ll tell you what I’m thankful for!
• God, most importantly.
• My family….especially mom and grandma! They’re amazing women!!!!!
• My awesome and cool cat, Mystic!
• My 6 AMAZING BFF’S!
• Clothes – I love wearing cool clothes because it represents who I am and what mood I’m in that day.
• Food/Water – One of the best creations in the world and water is very tasty. Even if it really has no taste.
• Shelter – Even though I live in a very small apartment…at least I still have a roof over my head.
• Peace Signs – I have them all over my room. They’re on my clothes and I have peace jewelry. Also, when I’m in a bad mood I look at them and I feel better.
• My Tablet – Even though the one my mom bought me is kind of kid proof I can still do a lot of cool things on it and I finally have an electronic device!
• Netflix and Hulu – Since we no longer have cable, it’s nice to know that I can still catch up on my shows and watch new shows and watch the old ones too!
• Books – I LOVE to read! It’s like my life! I love reading almost every genre but me and mystery are like best friends! Me and sc-fi books are also becoming friends as well.
• TV Shows – I love watching TV shows…I mean who doesn’t? Especially, my favorite show in the entire world, Pretty Little Liars!!!! PLL Army let’s rise!!!!
• School – Even though it will always be a pain in the butt, I’m thankful for it because many kids in the world (especially girls) aren’t able to attend school. I’m one of the many lucky people and I’m very fortunate because of that.
There’s probably so much more that I could list, but I’m thankful for everything that I have and fortunate because people have it worse than I do and I feel very sorry for them and yeah I’m just really thankful! 🙂 🙂 🙂