I did something exactly like this last year, but the difference this time will be that unfortunately some shows have been cancelled and I’ve started watching new shows. I really hope you enjoy this list!
- Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family – It will always be my favorite show, even after it ends….which I don’t want it to!
- Finding Carter on MTV – The season finale was crazy!
- Chasing Life on ABC Family – I just absolutely love the show!!!! Leo and April should be together! Who’s with me?!
- Castle on ABC – The only crime show that I watch and it’s amazing!
- Sleepy Hollow on FOX – The first episode got me hooked and the mid-season finale was great……but I just hated the cliffhanger!
- Salem on WGN America – This show is CRAZY! That’s the only word I can use to describe it.
- Awkward on MTV – My all time favorite comedy!
- Faking It on MTV – It’s hilarious and dramatic at the same time!
- Resurrection on ABC – People coming back from the dead….that’s crazy! But it makes a great plot.
- Devious Maids on Lifetime – Who knew maids could have so much drama! 🙂
- Hit The Floor on VH1 – So much drama that I can’t take it!!!!!!
- Witches Of East End on Lifetime – Unfortunately I wasn’t able to see the season two finale, but that’s what Netflix is for.
- The Strain on FX – Didn’t get to see the season finale of that either but they take vampires to a whole other level.
- Young and Hungry on ABC Family – It’s funny at times….but the really funny one is Kym Whitley! Also, the finale was crazy!
- Bring It on Lifetime – Great dancing, but the moms are crazy!
I hope you all enjoyed the shows that you’ve watched this year. I can’t wait to see what 2015 has to offer!